2023-24 Preschool Application Process
RETURNING STUDENTS (AND SIBLINGS)
- Registration begins online on November 1.
- A child’s application is complete once the online application form is completed and the $125 application fee is received by the preschool office.
- Acceptance letters will be emailed to families on Jan. 5. Your child’s class spot will be secured once the Enrollment Agreement and Tuition Agreements are completed, if these items are not complete by Jan. 20, the spot will be given to a child on the waiting list.
- Registration begins online on December 1.
- A child’s application is complete once the online registration form is completed and the $125 application fee is received by the preschool office.
- Acceptance letters will be emailed to families on Jan. 22. Your child’s class spot will be secured once the Enrollment Agreement and Tuition Agreements are completed online. If an Enrollment Agreement and Tuition Agreements are not completed by Feb. 5, the spot will be given to a child on the waiting list.
2 days: $4,316
3 days: $5,678
5 days: $8,630
Payments are due on April 1 and October 1.
Tuition statements will be mailed out to families prior to each tuition due date.
TRINITY PRESBYTERIAN PRESCHOOL ANNUAL TUITION POLICY
Trinity Presbyterian Preschool is a non-profit organization that relies on tuition for operating expenses. Budgeting and hiring decisions are made in April when enrollment numbers are finalized for the upcoming school year.
By completing and signing the enrollment agreement, I understand that the annual tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. I understand that my obligation to pay the annual tuition and fees for the entire academic year is unconditional and AFTER APRIL 1, 2023 no portion of such fees or outstanding annual tuition will be refunded or canceled in the event of absence, withdrawal or dismissal from Trinity Presbyterian Preschool except as noted below. The payment of the annual tuition in three separate payments does not make this a partial contract. Once a child is enrolled, parents are financially responsible and obligated to pay the full annual tuition.
50% of the unused portion of the annual tuition is refundable if and only if:
Withdrawal of the child is necessitated by the family’s moving at least 30 miles away from Trinity Presbyterian Preschool;
Written notice is given 30 days prior to the withdrawal
In this case, the refund check of 50% of the remaining unused annual tuition will be mailed to the new address.